This 6th Pay Commission Calculator / 6th Pay Commission Salary Calculator is applicable for all West Bengal Government Employees with effect from 01.01.2020.
6 best reasons when to exit a Mutual Fund Investment. Many a time in the social media platforms we find one question that what are the reasons when to exit a mutual fund investment. In social media platforms, you would find lots of advice regarding when to buy, how to buy, what to buy a …
West Bengal Primary Teacher Salary/ Pay Scale of Primary Teacher in West Bengal The School Education Department, Government of West Bengal, has finally recognized the need for the elevation of Band Pay or Pay Scale of Primary Teacher in West Bengal against their 14 days long hunger strike and protests. Vide Notification No. 510-SE/P/10M-06/09(PT-I). TET. …
Learn How to Calculate ROPA 2019 Gratuity Arrear w.e.f 01.01.2016 The Pension Branch, Finance Department of Government of West Bengal vide Notification No: 536-F(Pen) dated 1st October 2019 has superseded the provisions of old Notification No:201‐F(Pen), dated 25.02.2009 regarding payment of Death cum Retirement Gratuity. This new Notification No: 536-F(Pen) states that the maximum amount …
*WB ROPA 2019 Highlights*
• WB ROPA 2019 is applicable from 1st January 2020.
• Pay has been fixed notionally from 01.01.2016.
• No arrear salary has been announced here.
• No DA has been announced here.
• New revised HRA has been set to 12%.
• Maximum HRA allowance is capped at Rs.12000.
• 2.57 Multiplier factor has been taken into consideration.
• Medical Allowance has been increased to Rs.500.
• Default increment is set to July every year.
Global Depository Receipts Meaning, Features Global Depository Receipts or GDR means negotiable instruments issued by a domestic company in the abroad to raise funds in the home country. A Global Depository Receipt is generally denominated in US Dollar terms. So in simple terms, it can be said that under the Global Depository Receipts arrangement, a …
Home Loan Insurance Plans or Home Loan Protection Plans
• Are home loans insurance plans worth buying while taking a home loan?
• Does a borrower deserve losing an existing home loan insurance plan while transferring his home loans to a new lender for getting best interest rate?
• Can a lender forcefully sell me a home loan insurance plan at the time of taking a home loan?
• If you have to secure your home loan at any cost, why don’t you sell us a Term Insurance Plan, which is more cost-effective?
• Does taking an HLIP or HLPP relieve us from mortgaging our property to the lenders?